- Wildlife at its most humane
- Unique wildlife photography: photographed up close and no animal portrayed lives in captivity
- Tom D. Jones is the only Belgian 'Hasselblad Master'
- With a foreword by celebrated photographer Steve McCurry
“Tom’s committed career has captured images that will serve as pieces of history for generations to come.” – Steve McCurry
Tom D. Jones is a wildlife photographer: he makes a point of never photographing animals in captivity and portrays them very closely. The results are almost human portraits of impressive animals such as elephants, rhinos, lions, etc. They also carry a clear message: let’s take care of these often endangered species and the world they inhabit before it’s too late. This is precisely what his friend and colleague Steve McCurry emphasises in the foreword to this great book.
- Lannoo Publishers
- Publish date
- 9th Oct 2023
- World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
- 310 mm x 240 mm
- 272 Pages
- 170 b&w