past present future
- Overview of the work and inspiration of a cutting-edge fashion leather bag label
- Follows the process that goes into manufacturing high quality, luxe leather bags in the 21st century
- Accompanies an exhibition at the Deutsches Ledermuseum in Offenbach (Germany) from April 1st - October 30th, 2022
- Text in English and German
In the publication TSATSAS. past, present, future, Esther and Dimitrios Tsatsas present an exciting and informative glimpse into their artistic oeuvre to mark the 10th anniversary of their business. The designer couple have been developing high-end handcrafted leather bags and accessories since 2012, eschewing established parameters of design and interweaving and developing the traditional Offenbach am Main (Germany) bag-makers’ craft with their own cutting-edge design vernacular. The publication illustrates the varied work processes that go into creating their accessories, from the concept and the transformation of this traditional craft to their sources of inspiration in art, design, and architecture.
Text in English and German.
- Arnoldsche Art Publishers
- 22nd Apr 2022
- UK, US, Eastern Europe, France, Benelux, Japan, South Korea, Africa, South America & Ireland exclusive. South Africa, N&M East non-exclusive
- 285 mm x 210 mm
- 200 Pages
- 222 color