The Werkgruppe Graz played a major role in post-war Austrian architecture. All four of its members were educated at the Technical University in Graz and began their collaboration in the late 1959, with the first building completed in 1963. The group was an important precursor of what became known as the Graz School
in Austrian architecture. Socially progressive, with a participatory as well as scientific approach they created projects that remain significant milestones until the present day. Werkgruppe Graz 1959-1989
is the first comprehensive documentation of the group's work; putting it in historical and international context. With comprehensive details of 30 building projects, it is a complete catalogue of their work. Text in English and German.