Wristwatch Annual 2023
The Catalog of Producers, Prices, Models, and Specifications
- Pre-pub promotional materials, including e-galleys and advance copies
- Publicity campaign focused on watch publications and men's interest publications
- Reciprocal advertising with International Watch, About Time, Quill and Pad, and other horological publications
- Social media and keyword advertising campaign on publication
With Wristwatch Annual, collectors have at hand a wealth of information on the latest offerings from today’s most important watch producers, from Swiss mainstays like Rolex and Patek Philippe to the maverick independent brands springing up across Europe and the U.S. The book is arranged alphabetically by producer, and the movement, functions, case, band, price, and variations of each pictured watch are fully described.
This year’s edition, like its predecessors, features a variety of additional articles on independent watchmaking, key personalities in the watch world, and the technical aspects of horology. An illustrated glossary and a primer on watch care help acclimate the reader to the world of fine timepieces.
- Abbeville Press
- 9th May 2023
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia and New Zealand
- 297 mm x 210 mm
- 352 Pages
- 1400 color