Wristwatch Annual 2024
The Catalog of Producers, Prices, Models, and Specifications
- The leading collector's guide to fine mechanical watches for over twenty years
- Full specifications (and prices) for more than 1,400 watches from 130 international brands, curated by two of the top experts
- Also includes editorial coverage of the latest watch trends
- No other print or online publication brings together all this information in one place
- Watches are the number-one men's accessory, and collectors are passionately interested in the kind of details that Wristwatch Annual provides
The essential guide for the collector of mechanical wristwatches, with complete information on over 1,400 models from 130 international brands.
With Wristwatch Annual, collectors have at hand a wealth of information on the latest offerings from today’s most important watch producers, from Swiss mainstays like Rolex and Patek Philippe to the maverick independent brands springing up across Europe and the US. The book is arranged alphabetically by producer, and the movement, functions, case, band, price, and variations of each pictured watch are fully described.
This year’s edition, like its predecessors, features a variety of additional articles on independent watchmaking, key personalities in the watch world, and the technical aspects of horology. An illustrated glossary and a primer on watch care help acclimate the reader to the world of fine timepieces.
- Abbeville Press
- Publish date
- 12th Mar 2024
- Paperback / softback
- World excluding USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Australia
- 203 mm x 127 mm
- 352 Pages