Territory: World excluding Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Scandinavia
Size: 225 mm x 225 mm
In today's economic climate, where trust between business and IT in most companies has never been more fragile, we have to find the possibilities to completely rethink IT, and transform it into a strategic asset for our companies. But this won't be an incremental change; this will be a fundamental paradigm shift - and this book can be your guidebook.
This book provides an answer to the following questions:
· What is business/IT Fusion and what is the difference with business/IT Alignment?
· How will the new Fusion of business and IT function, particularly in its relationship with the business customers and with its suppliers?
· What will the new IT organization look like from a Fusion perspective?
· What are the tools and mechanisms to make Fusion work? How can we implement 'intelligent governance' and move from budget thinking to portfolio thinking?
· How can I use the concept of architecture and turn this into a business instrument?
· How will we staff these new IT organizations? What type of skills do we need, and how will we attract them?
· How can I rebuild the image of IT, and market technology innovation to the business?
· What will the new breed of CIO look like, who can transform IT into a Fusion concept?
· How to build a 'new deal' between Business and IT, and how to maintain it?
This is a book for IT professionals (IT and Business people), to assist them in dreaming up the next wave of information technology and information technology departments. This is a book to help them think about what's next for their organisation, for their department, and for themselves. This is a book that deals with the capabilities; mindsets and strategies that will help shape the next generation of information technology.