The Myles Standish Hotel
Publishing 12th Jun 2023
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
Share This Book...
- Floorplans shared for the first time
- Sketches with vellum over existing conditions
- See a project from conception through to the final product
- Interactive with a QR Code to see the construction process
History Reinterpreted, the second published work from celebrated architect and Fellow of the American Institute of Architects Patrick Ahearn, explores the renovation and reimagination of the 1871 Myles Standish Hotel in Duxbury, Mass., as a grand single-family residence. Highlighting how new life and modernity can be breathed into an historic structure while still respecting the past, the volume includes the architect’s own hand-drawn elevations, before and after floor plans, and countless full-colour photos from yesteryear and today to delight architecture and history enthusiasts alike.
- ORO Editions
- Publish date
- 12th Jun 2023
- World excluding USA, Canada, Australasia & Asia (except Japan; China non-exclusive)
- 304 mm x 304 mm
- 86 Pages
- 75 color
Distributed by ACC Art Books
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.