- Deluxe edition, slipcased, with a print by Rob Rusling, signed by Shaun Leane, limited to just 250 copies
- Introduction from Shaun Leane and essays by three esteemed authors: Joanna Hardy, Claire Wilcox and Vivienne Becker
- Featuring multiple, stunning, unseen photographs by world renowned photographers
- A comprehensive visual record of the life's work of this renowned jewellery designer, known for his work with Alexander McQueen
- An exceptional book, printed to the highest standards
Celebrated world-wide for his modern romantic jewels that push the boundaries of contemporary design, Shaun Leane has been responsible for creating a new genre of jewellery; precious, poetic, with a sense of eternity, yet relevant to today's world.
Illustrated with a breath-taking combination of high fashion shots and detailed close-ups of the pieces themselves. Captured by photographers Nick Knight, Robert Fairer and Chris Moore, along with a dedicated photo essay of unseen backstage images recorded by Leane's close friend Ann Ray.
Shaun Leane is introduced by the jeweller himself, then divided into three distinct parts: His heritage and training, by Joanna Hardy; reflections on Leane's famous collaboration with Alexander McQueen, by Claire Wilcox; and his modern classic commercial jewellery style, by Vivienne Becker. Altogether, this book provides a vital overview of an artist that will be of interest to anyone who follows the contemporary jewellery and fashion scene.
This special edition is limited to just 250 copies. Enclosed in a slipcase, the book is accompanied by a print by photographer Rob Busling, signed by Shaun Leane.
- ACC Art Books
- 13th Apr 2020
- Multiple-component retail product, slip-cased
- 345 mm x 250 mm
- 320 Pages
- 199 color, 54 b&w