The Fashion Yearbook 2022
Best of campaigns, editorials and covers
- The best of the international fashion scene from the last year
- Impressive images of the fashion series, covers and campaigns, accompanied by expert assessment
- Top-class jury including, amongst others, the former Editor in Chief of American InStyle, Ariel Foxman and street style icon Veronika Heilbrunner
- A unique overview of the global fashion year
The fashion world is creative, expressive, impressive, and is always fast moving. The Fashion Yearbook 2022 is a beautifully illustrated book showcasing the best fashion series and photos from the international fashion scene of 2021.
A jury of international experts like Donald Schneider (former art director of French Vogue and creative mind of the H&M designer collaborations), or Masha Fedorova (former editor-in-chief of Russian Vogue and Glamour), have selected the best editorials, covers and campaigns to feature in this must-have volume. The creative people behind it, such as photographers, stylists, Models and make-up artists are also presented here in detail.
- 27th Jun 2022
- World excluding Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 300 mm x 230 mm
- 240 Pages
- 250 color