You Spin me Right Round
- A vibrant coffee table book celebrating the vinyl lifestyle and legendary records
- A cultural history of the record: collectibles, cover art & co, with over 200 photographs
- An ideal gift for vinyl fans and vintage record collectors
- Text in English and German
“…a terrific read for lovers of great music and vinyl” —Ruth O’Connor, Irish Examiner
“Peppered with more than 200 colour and black and white images, this book shows off how photogenic the world of vinyl is for photographers.” —Amateur Photography
“From a recording medium to a cult object – this book is for fans of music and vintage items.” —New Design
The good old record is still spinning! With its demise predicted over and over, the vinyl has shown itself to triumphant over technology trends, beloved by music professionals and fans, collectors and DJs alike.
This richly illustrated photo book celebrates the history of the record with over 200 colour and black and white images, seasoned with essential vinyl knowledge on record magazines, consoles, shops and cafes. From the art legends who shaped the cover art to the LPs that became coveted collector’s items, this is a must-have compendium for all vinyl fans and collectors.
Text in English and German.
- teNeues Books
- 26th Oct 2021
- World excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands
- 300 mm x 235 mm
- 208 Pages
- 120 color, 80 b&w